stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bagozzi, R. P. and Y.Yi, “On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 16 (1988): 74-92.
- Boaden, R. J. “What Is Total Quality Management and Does It Matter?” Total Quality Management 8, no. 4 (1997): 153-171.
- Dreyfus, Paul L. and Sanjay L. Ahire, and Maling Ebrahimpour. “The Impact of Just-In-Time Implementation and ISO 9000 Certification on Total Quality Management,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management 51, no. 2 (May 2004): 125-138.
- Harry, M. and R. Schroeder, “Six Sigma: The Breakthrough Management Strategy Revolutionizing the World’s Top Corporations,” NY: Doubleday (2000).
- Huarng, F., C. Horng, and C. Chen. “A Study of ISO 9000 Process, Motivation and Performance,” Total Quality Management 10, no.7 (1999): 1009-1025.
- 張雅君(2009)。ISO 10015訓練品質管理系統應用於企業網路化訓練之探討。臺灣師範大學工業科技教育學系學位論文。2009。1-292。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?