stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 9.黃聖棠、溫英幹、鄢欽瑞(2003) 共同基金之績效評比-台灣地區之實證研究(1995-2992) ，第四屆全國計量經濟實證研討會。
- 2.Brinson, G.P., L.R. Hood and G.L. Beebower, (1986), “Determinants of portfolio performance” , Financial analyst journal, July/August, pp.39-44.
- 3.Brinson, G.P.,L.R. Hood and G.L. Beebower, (1991), “Determinants of portfolio performance II: an update” , Financial analyst journal, May/June,pp.40-48.
- 4.Campbell, R., Huisman, R., & Koedijk, K, (2001), “Optimal Portfolio Selection in a Value-at-Risk Framework”. Journal of Banking &Finance,Sep, pp.1789-1803.
- 5.Elton, E. J. and Gruber, M. J., (1977), “Risk Reduction and Portfolio Size：An Analytical Solution,” Journal of Business, pp.415-437.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?