stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- 陳榮基、湯麗玉（2005）．失智症政策建言—台灣失智症協會的呼籲．台灣老人保健學刊，1（1），1–7。[Chen, R. C., & Tang, L. Y. (2005). Policy recommendations for the care of people with dementia: Voice from Taiwan Alzheimer's Disease Association. Taiwan Journal of Gerontological Health Research, 1(1), 1–7.]
- 湯麗玉、李明濱（2007）．台灣失智症照護之困境．中華民國內膜異位症婦女協會會刊，14（5），12–13。[Tang, L. Y., & Lee, M. B. (2007). Difficulties in caring for patients with dementia in Taiwan. Journal of Endometriosis Association, 14(5), 12–13.]
- 黃正平（2013）．失智症的精神行為症狀．於鄧世雄、陳麗華總策劃，失智症整合性照護（3-2~3-10頁）．台北市：華藤文化。[Hwang, J. P. (2013). Psychological and behavioral symptoms of dementia. In S. H. Tang & L. H. Chen (Eds.), Integrated care of dementia (pp. 3-2~3-10). Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC: Fartang.]
- 楊政峰、王靜枝、楊美鳳、張玲惠、張文芸、白明奇（2015）．創新的失智症照護服務：諮詢門診．台灣醫學，19（4），394–401。[Yang, J. F., Wang, J. J., Yang, M. F., Chang, L. H., Cheng, W. Y., & Pai, M. C. (2015). Innovative dementia care and service: Clinics for dementia care. Taiwan Medical Journal, 19(4), 394–401.]
- 鄧世雄、劉議謙、葉炳強、黃正平、陳偉智、毛慧芬…王宜雯（2013）．失智症整合照護．台北市：華騰文化。[Tang, S. H., Liu, J. C., Yip, P. K., Hwang, J. P., Chen, W. C., Mao, H. F., ... Wang, Y. W. (2013). Integrated care of dementia. Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC: Fartang.]
- 江昆原(Kun-Yuan CHIANG);范聖育(Sheng-Yu FAN);張玲慧(Ling-Hui CHANG);張文芸(Wen-Yun CHANG);白明奇(Ming-Chyi PAI);王靜枝(Jing-Jy WANG)(2020)。失智症家庭照護需求評估表之發展與信效度測試。護理雜誌。67(4)。39-49。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?