stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 63卷1期 (2016 / 02 / 01) ， P49 - 58
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.63.1.49
- 王文志、張自強、文榮光（2005）．精神科病患於日間病房之預後分析．台灣職能治療研究與實務雜誌，1，36–43。[Wang, W. C., Chang, T. C., & Wen, J. K. (2005). Outcome analysis of a day care ward for clients with psychiatric disabilities. Journal of Taiwan Occupational Therapy Research and Practice, 1, 36–43.] doi:10.6534/jtotrp.2005.1(1).36
- 王黛玉、林國慶、冷翠玲、葉雅萍（2011）．徒步合併衛教課程對慢性精神分裂症患者減重之成效分析．台灣職能治療研究與實務，7（1），1–11。[Wang, T. Y., Lin, K. C., Leng, T. L., & Ye, Y. P. (2011). The effect of walking combined health education program on decreasing body weight for chronic schizophrenic patients. Journal of Taiwan Occupational Therapy Research and Practice, 7(1), 1–11.] doi:10.6534/jtotrp.2011.7(1).01
- 朱育秀、湯佩芳、胡名霞（2008）．虛擬實境於中風病患步行與平衡能力訓練之應用．物理治療，33（2），121–128。[Chu, Y. H., Tang, P. F., & Hu, M. H. (2008). Using virtual reality for gain training in stroke. Formosan Journal of Physical Therapy, 33(2), 121–128.]
- 吳沁縈（2011）．精神分裂症患者運動、睡眠與認知功能之探討（碩士論文）．取自華藝線上圖書館。[Wu, C. Y. (2011). The exercise, sleep and cognitive function of Schizophrenia (Master’s thesis). Available from Airiti Library.]
- 李宜育、洪芬芳、劉淑娟、林寬佳（2007）．飲食衛教對肥胖精神病患體重控制之成效．北市醫學雜誌，4（6），470–479。[Lee, Y. Y., Horng, F. F., Liu, S. J., & Lin, K. C. (2007). Effect of a dietary educational program on body weight control in obese psychiatric patients. Taipei City Medical Journal, 4(6), 470–479.] doi:10.6200/TCMJ.2007.4.6.05
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?