stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
新竹教育大學教育學報 ； 25卷2期 (2008 / 12 / 01) ， P1 - 31
繁體中文 DOI： 10.7044/NHCUEA.200812.0001
- Allchin, D.(2003).Scientific myth-conceptions.Science Education,87,329-351.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science(1989).Science for all Americans.New York:Oxford University Press.
- Apple, M. W.(1995).Education and Power.New York:Routledge.
- Beaton, A. E.,Martin, M. O. ,Mullis, I. V. S.,Gonzalez, E. J.,Smith, T. A.,Kelly, D. L.(1996).Science achievement in the middle school years: IEA's third international mathematics and science study (TIMSS).Chestnut Hill, MA:Boston College.
- Brackenridge, J. B.(1989).Education in science, history of science, and the textbook-necessary vs. sufficient conditions.Interchange,20(2),71-80.
- 謝筱蕙(2009)。兩岸高中國語文教科書編制與政治意識形態選課研究 ──以龍騰版與人教版為例。淡江大學漢語文化暨文獻資源研究所碩士班學位論文。2009。1-486。
- 黃仲義(Chung-Yi Huang);陳世文(Shih-Wen Chen);楊文金(Wen-Jin Yang)(2021)。我國國民中小學科學教科書科學詞彙之差異比較。教科書研究。14(1)。1-29。
- 仰威融(Wei-Rong Yang);林淑梤(Shu-Fen Lin)(2020)。運用PISA科學素養評量架構探討國中生物教科書中問題的特徵。教科書研究。13(1)。75-106。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?