stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
馬偕護理雜誌 ； 16卷1期 (2022 / 01 / 01) ， P84 - 94
繁體中文 DOI： 10.29415/JMKN.202201_16(1).0008
- 方圓媛、洪佳黛、詹瑞君、李芸湘（2017）‧談癌 症病人家屬照顧者心理衝擊與介入方案‧榮總 護理，34（3），220－226。[Fang, Y. Y., Hung, C. T., Chan, J. C., & Lee, Y. H. (2017). Psychological impact of nursing interventions for family caregivers of patients with cancer. VGH Nursing, 34(3), 220-226.]https://doi.org/10.6142/VGHN.34.3.220
- 林彥姍、張煦婕、施秀鈴、潘雪幸（2017）‧一位 子宮惡性肉瘤末期病人接受安寧共同照護之護 理經驗‧腫瘤護理雜誌，17（1），49-62。[Lin, Y. S., Chang, H. C., Shih, H. L., & Pan, H. H. (2017). A hospice combined care experience for an end-stage uterine carcinosarcoma patient. The Journal of Oncology Nursing, 17(1), 49-62.]https://doi.org/10.3966/168395442017061701005
- 陳宜明、李明濱、林帛賢、廖士程（2013）‧蓄意自傷行為之評估與處理‧台灣醫學，17 （3），309-316。[Chen, I. M., Lee, M. B., Lin, P. H.,& Liao, S. C. (2013). The evaluation and management of deliberate self-harm behavior. Formosan Journal of Medicine, 17(3), 309-316.]https://doi.org/10.6320/FJM.2013.17(3).12
- 張碧華、許帆媗、江秀慧、劉怡伶、陳美玉、吳佳 蕓、張基晟（2016）‧多團隊呼吸困難照護群 組在肺癌住院病人呼吸困難之臨床應用‧腫瘤 護理雜誌，16，57-74。[Chang, P. H., Hsu, F. H., Chiang, H. H., Liou, Y. L., Chen, M. Y., Wu, C. Y., & Chang, G. C. (2016). A clinical application of dyspnea care bundle for hospitalized lung cancer patients with dyspnea. The Journal of Oncology Nursing, 16, 57-74.]https://doi.org/10.3966/168395442016101603005
- 黃文翰、鄭逸如、楊于婷、張琦郁、黃士哲（2017）‧如何面對臨終的死亡焦慮-誰該為自身的死亡 負責？‧安寧療護雜誌，22 （2），202-212。[Huang, W. H., Cheng, Y. R., Yang, Y. T., Chang, C. Y., & Huang, S. C. (2017). How to face terminal death anxiety: Who should be responsible for their own death?. Taiwan Journal of Hospice Palliative Care, 22(2), 202-212.] https://doi.org/10.6537/TJHPC.2017.22(2).6
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?