stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理暨健康照護研究 ； 11卷3期 (2015 / 09 / 01) ， P187 - 197
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6225/JNHR.11.3.187
- 朱淑齡（2007）‧一位急性淋巴性白血病病患接受化學治療之護理經驗‧長庚護理，18(4)，624-632。[Chu, S. L. (2007). Nursing experience concerning an acute lymphoblastic leukemia patient undergoing chemotherapy. Chang Gung Nursing, 18(4), 624-632.]
- 李雅玲、高碧霞、曾紀瑩、駱麗華（2000）‧癌症兒童主要照顧者所關注的居家健康照護需求‧護理研究，8(6)，673-684。[Lee, Y. L., Gau, B. S., Tseng, C. Y., & Lo, L. H. (2000). Caregiver’s concern: Home health care needs of children with cancer. The Journal of Nursing Research, 8(6), 673-684.]
- 陳妙星、陳月枝（2011）‧臺灣東區癌症病童與家庭之生活經驗‧志為護理－慈濟護理雜誌，10(6)，64-74。[Chen, M. H., & Chen, Y. C. (2011). A lived experience among children with cancer and their families in eastern Taiwan. Tzu Chi Nursing Journal, 10(6), 64-74.]
- 楊惠芳、王鐘慶、吳立偉、江昇達、高東煒、羅慶徽、陳韋良（2012）‧分析居家護理照顧提供者工作壓力與自覺健康狀況相關性之研究‧中華職業醫學雜誌，19(3)，135-145。[Yang, H. F., Wang, C. C., Wu, L. W., Chiang, S. T., Kao, D. W., Loh, C. H., & Chen, W. L. (2012). Analysis of the correlation between work stress and perceived health status in homecare providers. Chinese Journal of Occupational, 19(3), 135-145.]
- 葉芝妤、李玉秀（2009）‧一位急性淋巴性白血病青年期患者化學治療之護理經驗‧領導護理，10(3)，65-74。[Ye, Z. Y., & Li, Y. S. (2009). A nursing experience of a young patient with acute lymphatic leukemia post-chemo-therapy. Leadership Nursing, 10(3), 65-74.]
- 萬芷伶(Chih-Ling Wan);王甄薇(Chen-Wei Wang);張雅淳(Ya-Chu Chang)(2021)。照顧一位年輕女性卵巢卵黃囊瘤復發之護理經驗。馬偕護理雜誌。15(2)。57-68。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?