stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
To provide readers with the forefront academic information, articles that have been accepted for publication in journals and published online before the printed version are known as "preprint articles", which increase the article's exposure. Preprint articles do not have volume, page numbers, or publication dates yet, but can be identified by their DOI number. The DOI number is a digital identification number for literature. Both preprint and officially published articles will be assigned a DOI number. Through database integration, readers can easily follow the complete publication process of the article by clicking on the DOI link 「 https://doi.org/DOI Number 」
How to cite Preprint Articles?
You can use the year it was published onlineand DOI link of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Here is an example of a citation (based on APA 7th edition, which may vary depending on different citation format standards):
Author name (year of online preprint article). Article title. Journal name. https://doi.org/DOI Number
Relationships Between Parental Internet Intervention, School Engagement, and Risky Online Behaviors Among Adolescents: The Moderatoring Role of Family Cohesion
林漢唐(Han-Tang Lin) ； 陳慧娟(Huey-Jiuan Chen)
教育科學研究期刊 ； 61卷4期 (2016 / 12 / 01) ， P205 - 242
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6209/JORIES.2016.61(4).08
危險網路行為 ； 家長網路管教 ； 家庭凝聚力 ； 學校投入 ； family cohesion ； parental intervention ； risky online behavior ； school engagement
- 王嵩音（2015）。父母介入子女網路使用行為之研究。中華傳播學刊，27，37-65。【Wang, S.-I. (2015). Parental mediation, of children's internet use. Chinese Journal of Communication Research, 27, 37-65. 】
- 劉惠琴（2007）。家庭系統測量的評估─以晚期青少年的家庭為例。中華心理衛生期刊，20（3），261-290。【Liu, H.-C. (2007). The evaluation of family system measurement for late adolescents and families. Formosa Journal of Mental Health, 20(3), 261-290.】
- 謝龍卿（2004）。青少年網路使用與網路成癮現象之相關研究。臺中師院學報，18（2），19-44。【Hsieh, L.-C. (2004). The Internet use and internet addiction of adolescence. Journal of National Taichung Teachers College, 18(2), 19-44.】
- Agnew, R. (2006). Pressured into crime: An overview of general strain theory. Los Angeles, CA: Roxbury.
- Bao, W.-N., Haas, A., Chen, X., & Pi, Y. (2014). Repeated strains, social control, social learning and delinquency: Testing an integrated model of general strain theory in China. Youth & Society, 46(3), 402-424.
- 洪榮昭(Jon-Chao Hong);葉貞妮(Jhen-Ni Ye);葉建宏(Jian-Hong Ye);王志美(Chih-Mei Wang);崔鈺婷(Yu-Ting Cui)(2021)。技術型高中學生的媽寶行為覺知、學業成就動機與手機成癮之相關研究。教育科學研究期刊。66(4)。1-33。
- 陳玉娟(Yu-Chuan Chen)(2021)。學校管理模式與學生偏差行為關係之研究：以教師教學投入與教學支援為中介變項。教育科學研究期刊。66(3)。1-30。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?