stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉暉 , Masters Advisor：黃耀輝
- Acharya S, Mehta K, Krishnan S, Rao CV. 2001. A subtoxic interactive toxicity study of ethanol and chromium in male wistar rats. Alcohol (Fayetteville, NY) 23:99-108.
- Agaoglu G, Arun T, Izgi B, Yarat A. 2001. Nickel and chromium levels in the saliva and serum of patients with fixed orthodontic appliances. The Angle Orthodontist 71:375-379.
- Agilent. 2007. Handbook of hyphenated icp-ms applications. USA:Agilent Technologies.
- Ahmad S, Kitchin KT, Cullen WR. 2000. Arsenic species that cause release of iron from ferritin and generation of activated oxygen. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 382:195-202.
- Ahsan H, Chen Y, Parvez F, Zablotska L, Argos M, Hussain I, et al. 2006. Arsenic exposure from drinking water and risk of premalignant skin lesions in bangladesh: Baseline results from the health effects of arsenic longitudinal study. American Journal of Epidemiology 163:1138-1148.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?