stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡翰沅 , Masters Advisor：林宗賢 Co-advisor ：陳世銘;曹幸之
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2006.02301
- 4. 許玉妹、林金和. 1993. 植物缺水時ABA與氣孔開閉之關係. 中國園藝. 39(1)：8-13
- 5. Alves, A. A. C. and T. L. Setter. 2004. Response of Cassava leaf area expansion to water deficit: cell proliferation, cell expansion and delayed development. Ann. Bot. 94: 605-613.
- 6. Anyia, A. O., and H. Herzog. 2004. Water-use efficiency, leaf area and leaf gas exchange of cowpeas under mid-season drought. Europ. J. Agronomy. 20: 327-339.
- 7. Bacon, M. A., S. Wilkinson, and W. J. Davies. 1998. Ph-regulated leaf cell expansion in droughted plants is abscisic acid dependent. Plant Physiol. 118: 1507-1515.
- 8. Bhargava, S. and S. Paranjpe. 2004. Genotypic variation in the photosynthetic competence of Sorghum bicolor seedlings subjected to polyethylene glycol-mediated drought stress. J. Plant Physiol. 161: 125-129.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?