stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳慧蘭 , Masters Advisor：邱垂昱
-  徐綺憶、王存國，資訊系統委外程度之影響因素探討，資訊管理研究，2001，第107-130頁。
-  R. T. Due, "The Real Costs of Outsourcing", Information System Management, vol. 9, no. 1, 1992, pp. 78-81.
-  Richmond, W. B., & Seidmann, A. Software Development Outsourcing Contract: Structure and Business Value. Journal of Management Information Systems, vol.10, no.1, 1993, pp. 57-72.
-  J. B. Quinn and F. G. Hilmer, "Strategic Outsourcing", Sloan Management Review, vol. 35, no. 1, 1994, pp. 43-55.
-  Grover, V., M. Cheon & J. Teng, "A Descriptive Study on the Outsourcing of Information Systems Functions,"Information and Management, vol.27, 1994, pp.33-44.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?