stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周彥翰 , Masters Advisor：蔡文祥
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2011.00560
-  J. Borenstein and I Ulrich, “The GuideCan － A computerized travel aid for the Active guidance of blind pedestrians,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1283–1288, Albuquerque, NM, USA, Apr. 1997.
-  L. Ran, S. Helal, S. Moore, “Drishti: An integrated indoor/outdoor blind navigation system and service,” Proceedings of 2nd IEEE Annual Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, pp. 23-31, Orlando, Florida, USA, 2004.
-  M. Kam, X. Zhu, and P. Kalata, “Sensor fusion for mobile robot navigation,” Proceeding of the IEEE, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 108-119, 1997.
-  E. Abbot and D. Powell, "Land-vehicle navigation using GPS", Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 145-162, Jan. 1999.
-  K. L. Chiang and W. H. Tsai. “Vision-based autonomous vehicle guidance in indoor environments using odometer and house corner location information,” Proceedings of 2006 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (IIHMSP-2006), pp. 415–418, Pasadena, California, USA, Dec. 18-20, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?