stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐逸懷 , Ph.D Advisor：王國禎
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00012
存取等級限制 ； 物聯網通訊 ； 節能 ； 增強式蜂巢間干擾協調 ； 長期演進技術升級版 ； 異質網路 ； 自我組織網路 ； Access class barring ； M2M communications ； energy saving ； enhanced inter-cell interference coordination ； LTE-A ； heterogeneous network ； self-organizing network
-  M. Hasan, E. Hossain, and D. Niyato, "Random access for machine-to-machine communication in LTE-advanced networks: issues and approaches," IEEE Communications Mag., vol. 51, no. 6, June 2013.
-  Y. Chen and W. Wang, "Machine-to-machine communication in LTE-A," in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conf., Sept. 2010, pp. 1-4.
-  K. Zheng, F. Hu, W. Wang, W. Xiang, and M. Dohler, "Radio resource allocation in LTE-advanced cellular networks with M2M communications," IEEE Communications Mag., vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 184-192, July 2012.
-  S.-Y. Lien, K.-C. Chen, and Y. Lin, "Toward ubiquitous massive accesses in 3GPP machine-to-machine communications," IEEE Communications Mag., vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 66-74, April 2011.
-  H. Suda, "Deployment strategies of LTE of DOCOMO and challenges for future mobile," in Proc. IEEE Communication Technology and Application Conf., Oct. 2011, p. 1.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?