stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abramson D, Usleber E, Martlbauer E (1995) An indirect enzyme immunoassay for the mycotoxin citrinin. Appl Environ Microbiol 61: 2007-2009
- Alberts AW, Chen J, Kiron G et al. (1980). Mevinolin: a highly potent competitive inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase and cholesterol-lowering agent. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 77:3957-3961
- Alberts AW, MacDonald JS, Til, AE et al. (1989). Lovastatin. Cardiovascular Drug Research 7: 89-109.
- Alcerts AW (1988). Discovery, biochemistry and biology of lovastatin. Am J Cardiol 62:10J-15L.
- Aniya Y, Yokomakura T, Yonamine M et al. (1998). Protective effect of the mold Monascus anka against acetaminophen-induced liver toxicity in rats. Japanese Journal of Pharmacology 78: 79-82.
- 林秦瑋(2006)。探討培養基與培養條件對固態培養紅麴菌生產 Monacolin K、Citrinin 及色素的影響。大同大學生物工程學系所學位論文。2006。1-66。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?