stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
The Journal of Nursing Research ； 19卷4期 (2011 / 12 / 01) ， P257 - 266
英文 DOI： 10.1097/JNR.0b013e318237f08d
- Lu, J. F. R.、Tseng, H. M.、Tsai, Y. J.(2003)。Assessment of health-related quality of life in Taiwan (I): Development and psychometric testing of SF-36 Taiwan version。Taiwan Journal of Public Health，22，501-511。
- Tseng, H. M.、Lu, J. F. R.、Tsai, Y. J.(2003)。Assessment of health-related quality of life in Taiwan (II): Norming and validation of SF-36 Taiwan version。Taiwan Journal of Public Health，22，512-518。
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan, ROC. (2010, December 13). 2009 statistics cause of death. Retrieved June 12, 2011, from http://www.doh.gov.tw/CHT2006/DM/DM2_2_p02.aspx?class_no=440&now_fod_list_no=11397&level_no=4&doc_no=76512 (in Chinese)
- Beers, M. H.,Berkow, R.(2000).The Merck manual of geriatrics.West Point, PA:Merck & Co..
- Bennett, S. J.,Huster, G. A.,Baker, S. L.,Milgrom, L. B.,Kirchgassner, A.,Birt, J.(1998).Characterization of the precipitants of hospitalization for heart failure decompensation.American Journal of Critical Care,7,168-174.
- Bittner, V.,Weiner, D. H.,Yusuf, S.,Rogers, W. J.,Mclntyre, K. M.,Bangdiwala, S. I.(1993).Prediction of mortality and morbidity with a 6-minute walk test in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.Journal of the American Medical Association,270,1702-1707.
- Blue, L.,Lang, E.,McMurray, J. J. V.,Davie, A. P.,McDonagh, T. A.,Murdoch, D. R.(2001).Randomized controlled trial of specialist nurse intervention in heart failure.British Medical Journal,323,715-718.
- Blyth, F. M.,Lazarus, R.,Ross, D.,Price, M.,Cheuk, G.,Leeder, S. R.(1997).Burden and outcomes of hospitalization for congestive heart failure.Medical Journal of Australia,167,67-70.
- Candlish, P.,Watts, P.,Redman, S.,Whyte, P.,Lowe, J.(1998).Elderly patients with heart failure: A study of satisfaction with care and quality of life.International Journal for Quality in Health Care,10,141-146.
- Carlson, B.,Riegel, B.,Moser, D. K.(2001).Self-care ability of patients with heart failure.Heart & Lung,30,351-359.
- Connelly, C. E.(1987).Self-care and the chronically ill patient.Nursing Clinics of North America,22,621-629.
- DeWalt, D. A.,Malone, R. M.,Bryant, M. E.,Kosnar, M. C.,Corr, K. E.,Rothman, R. L.(2006).A heart failure self-management program for patients of all literacy levels: A randomized, controlled trial.
- Dickstein, K.,Cohen-Solal, A.,Filippatos, G.,McMurray, J. J.,Ponikowski, P.,Poole-Wilson, P. A.(2008).ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2008: The task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2008 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart Failure Association of the ESC (HFA) and endorsed by the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM).European Heart Journal,29,2388-2442.
- Donlevy, J.,Pietruch, B.(1996).The connection delivery model: Reengineering nursing to provide care across the continuum.Nursing Administration Quarterly,20,73-78.
- Frantz, A. K.(2004).Breaking down the barriers to heart failure patient self-care.Home Healthcare Nurse,22,109-115.
- Friedman, M. M.(1997).Older adults' symptoms and their duration before hospitalization for heart failure.Heart & Lung,26,169-176.
- Grady, K. L.,Jalowiec, A.,White-Williams, C.,Pifarre, R.,Kirklin, J. K.,Bourge, R. C.(1995).Predictors of quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure awaiting transplantation.Journal of Heart & Lung Transplantation,14,2-10.
- Hebert, P. L.,Sisk, J. E.,Wang, J. J.,Tuzzio, L.,Casabianca, J. M.,Chassin, M. R.(2008).Cost-effectiveness of nurse-led disease management for heart failure in an ethnically diverse urban community.Annals of Internal Medicine,149,540-548.
- Kasper, E. K.,Gerstenblith, G.,Hefter, G.,Anden, E. V.,Brinker, J. A.,Thiemann, D. R.(2002).A randomized trial of the efficacy of multidisciplinary care in heart failure outpatients at high risk of hospital readmission.Journal of the American College of Cardiology,39,471-480.
- Kutzleb, J.,Reiner, D.(2006).The impact of nurse-directed patient education on quality of life and functional capacity in people with heart failure.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners,18,116-123.
- Lipkin, D. P.,Scriven, A. J.,Crake, T.,Poole-Wilson, P. A.(1986).Six minute walking test for assessing exercise capacity in chronic heart failure.British Medical Journal,292,653-655.
- Lough, M. A.(1996).Ongoing work of older adults at home after hospitalization.Journal of Advanced Nursing,23,804-809.
- Martens, K. H.(2000).Home care nursing for persons with congestive heart failure: Description and relationship to hospital readmission.Home Healthcare Nurse,18,404-409.
- McAlister, F. A.,Stewart, S.,Ferrua, S.,McMurray, J. J. J. V.(2004).Multidisciplinary strategies for the management of heart failure patients at high risk for admission: A systematic review of randomized trials.Journal of the American College of Cardiology,44,810-819.
- Naylor, M. D.,Brooten, D. A.,Campbell, R. L.,Maislin, G.,McCauley, K. M.,Schwartz, J. S.(2004).Transitional care of older adults hospitalized with heart failure: A randomized, controlled trial.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society,52(5),675-684.
- Ni, H.,Nauman, D.,Burgess, D.,Wise, K.,Crispell, K.,Hershberger, R. E.(1999).Factors influencing knowledge of and adherence to self-care among patients with heart failure.Archives of Internal Medicine,159,1613-1619.
- Norberg, E. B.,Boman, K.,Löfgren, B.(2010).Impact of fatigue on everyday life among older people with chronic heart failure.Australian Occupational Therapy Journal,57,34-41.
- Parshall, M. B.,Welsh, J. D.,Brockopp, D. Y.,Heiser, R. M.,Scholler, M. P.,Cassidy, K. B.(2001).Dyspnea duration, distress, and intensity in emergency department visits for heart failure.Heart & Lung,30,47-56.
- Peters-Klimm, F.,Campbell, S.,Hermann, K.,Kunz, C.,Műller-Tasch, T.,Szecsenyi, J.(2010).Case management for patients with chronic systolic heart failure in primary care: The HICMan exploratory randomized controlled trial.
- Rich, M. W.,Bechkam, V.,Wittenberg, C.,Leven, C. L.,Freedland, K. E.,Carney, R. M.(1995).A multidisciplinary intervention to prevent the readmission of elderly patients with congestive heart failure.The New England Journal of Medicine,333,1190-1195.
- Riegel, B.,Carlson, B.(2002).Facilitators and barriers to heart failure self-care.Patient Education and Counseling,46,287-295.
- Shah, N. B.,Der, E.,Ruggerio, C.,Heidenreich, P. A.,Massie, B. M.(1998).Prevention of hospitalizations for heart failure with an interactive home monitoring program.American Heart Journal,135,373-378.
- Stewart, S.,Horowitz, J. D.(2002).Home-based intervention in congestive heart failure long-term implications on readmission and survival.Circulation,105(24),2861-2866.
- Stewart, S.,Horowitz, J. D.(2002).Detecting early clinical deterioration in chronic heart failure patients post-acute hospitalization-A critical component of multidisciplinary, home-based intervention?.European Journal of Heart Failure,4,345-351.
- Sulzbach-Hoke, L. M.,Kagan, S. H.,Craig, K.(1997).Weighing behavior and symptom distress of clinic patients with CHF.MedSurg Nursing,6,288-295.
- Vinson, J. M.,Rich, M. W.,Sperry, J. C.,Shah, A. S.,McNamara, T.(1990).Early readmission of elderly patients with congestive heart failure.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society,38,1290-1295.
- Ware, J. E.,Sherbourne, C. D.(1992).The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36): I. Conceptual framework and item selection.Medical Care,30(6),473-483.
- Weintraub, N. L.,Collins, S. P.,Pang, P. S.,Levy, P. D.,Anderson, A. S.,Arslanian-Engoren, C.(2010).Acute heart failure syndromes: Emergency department presentation, treatment, and disposition: Current approaches and future aims.Circulation,122,1975-1996.
- Westlake, C.,Dracup, K.,Creaser, J.,Livingston, N.,Heywood, T.,Huiskes, B. L.(2002).Correlates of health-related quality of life in patients with heart failure.Heart & Lung,31,85-93.
- Yu, D. S. F.,Thompson, D. R.,Lee, D. T. F.(2006).Disease management programmes for older people with heart failure: Crucial characteristics which improve post-discharge outcomes.European Heart Journal,27,596-612.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?