stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳奐廷 , Masters Advisor：謝尚賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.00009
- AKCAMETE, A., AKINCI, B. & GARRETT, J. H. 2009. Motivation for computational support for updating building information models (BIMs). Proceedings of the 2009 ASCE International Workshop on Computing in Civil Engineering, 2009. 523-532.
- AZHAR, S. 2011. Building information modeling (BIM): Trends, benefits, risks, and challenges for the AEC industry. Leadership and Management in Engineering, 11 (3), 241-252.
- BAKSHI, K. 2012. Considerations for big data: Architecture and approach. Aerospace Conference, 2012 IEEE, 3-10 March 2012. IEEE, 1-7.
- BIMFORUM 2013. Level of Development Specification. AGC BIMForum.
- CHEN, H.-M. & HOU, C.-C. 2014. Asynchronous online collaboration in BIM generation using hybrid client-server and P2P network. Automation in Construction, 45, 72-85.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?