stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- AASHTO, Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (MEPDG), Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington D. C., 2002.
- AASHTO, Pavement Design Guide, Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington D. C., 1993.
- Amano, Y., Ito, K., Yoshida, S., Matsuo, K., Hashizume, T., Favrat, D., and Mare´chal, F., Impact analysis of carbon tax on the renewal planning of energy supply system for an ofﬁce building, Energy, Vol. 35, pp.1040–1046, 2010.
- Andreen, B., H. Rocheville, and K. Ksaibati. A Methodology for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Recycled Asphalt Pavement in Various Highway Applications. Presented at 91st Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2012.
- Apeagyei, A. K. and Diefenderfer, S. D., Asphalt Material Design Inputs for Use with the Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide in Virginia, FHWA/VCTIR 12-R6, September 2011.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?