stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. Christensen, "The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail. 1997 Boston," ed: Mass Harvard Business School Press.
-  蔡建興, "技術系統演化趨勢於專利佈局分析之方法與研究," 臺灣大學機械工程學研究所學位論文, pp. 1-90, 2012.
-  T.-Y. Cheng, "A New Method of Creating Technology/Function Matrix for Systematic Innovation without Expert," Journal of technology management & innovation, vol. 7, pp. 118-127, 2012.
-  高崑銘, 袁建中, 劉俊儀, and 汪忠輝, "應用專利技術功效矩陣分析電動車產業輪內馬達之技術佈局," 創新與管理, vol. 9, pp. 1-29, 2012.
-  R. F. Eberle, "Developing imagination through scamper*," The Journal of Creative Behavior, vol. 6, pp. 199-203, 1972.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?