stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Lin, S.-F., H.-T. Chen, and Y.-H. Lin, Automatic Counting Cancer Cell Colonies using Fuzzy Inference System. Journal of Information Science and Engineering, 2011. 27(2): p. 749-760.
- 4. Men, H., et al. Application of support vector machine to heterotrophic bacteria colony recognition. in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 2008 International Conference on. 2008. IEEE.
- 5. Men, H., et al. Counting method of heterotrophic bacteria based on image processing. in 2008 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems. 2008. IEEE.
- 6. Shen, W.-z., et al. Experimental study for automatic colony counting system based on image processing. in 2010 International Conference on Computer Application and System Modeling (ICCASM 2010). 2010. IEEE.
- 7. 簡岳銘, 透過影像辨識技術完成自動菌落計數 App. 臺灣大學工程科學及海洋工程學研究所學位論文, 2015: p. 1-66.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?