stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張毓娟 , Masters Advisor：劉如熹
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.02762
-  Chapin, D. M.; Fuller, C. S.; Pearson, G. L. “A NEW SILICON P-N JUNCTION PHOTOCELL FOR CONVERTING SOLAR RADIATION INTO ELECTRICAL POWER”, J. Appl. Phys. 1954, 25, 676.
-  O’ Regan, B.; Grätzel, M. “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films”, Nature 1991, 353, 737.
-  Raviendra, D.; Sharma, J. K. “Electroless deposition of cadmium
- stannate, zinc oxide, and aluminm-doped zinc oxide films”, J. Appl. Phys. 1985, 58, 838.
-  莊佑豪，水溶液法製備氧化鋅薄膜及其光學特性研究，大同大學材料工程研究所碩士論文，民98.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?