stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  K.T.Chau, C.C.Chan, and C. Liu, “Overview of Permanent-Magnet Brushless Drives for Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” IEEE Trans. Ind Electron, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 2246-2257, June 2008.
-  S. Kahourzade, A. Mahmoudi, N. A. Rahin, and H. W. Ping, “Sizing Equation and Finite Element Analysis Optimum Design of Axial-Flux Permanent-Magnet Motor for Electric Vehicle Direct Drive, ” in Proc. IEEE PEOCO, pp. 1-6, June 2012.
-  A. Cavagnino, M. Lazzari, F. Profumo, and A. Tenconi, “A Comparison Between the Axial Flux and the Radial Flux Structures for PM Synchronous Motors, ” IEEE Trans. Ind. App., vol. 38, no.6, pp. 1517-1524, Dec. 2002.
-  A. Mahmoudi, H. W. Ping, and N. A. Rahim, “A Comparison Between the TORUS and AFIR Axial-Flux Permanent-Magnet Machine Using Finite Element Analysis,” in Proc. IEEE IEMDC., pp. 242-247, May 2011.
-  M. Aydin, “Magnet Skew in Cogging Torque Minimization of Axial Gap Permanent Magnet Motors,” in Proc. IEEE ICEM., pp. 1-6, Sept. 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?