stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  姚景升，“同步量測心電圖和脈波儀器之設計製作和心率變異度與血壓變異度之分析”，中原大學醫學工程學系，碩士學位論文，2002。
-  M. Nakagawara and K. Yamakoshi “A Portable Instrument for Non-Invasive Monitoring of Beat-by-Beat Cardiovascular Haemodynamic Parameters Based on the Volume-Compensation and Electrical-Admittance Method,” Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, vol.38, no.1, pp.17-35, 2000.
-  黃仲麟，自行車玩家生醫資訊守護神，國立臺北科技大學電腦與通訊研究所碩士論文，2009。
-  S. Akselrod, D. Gordon, F. A. Ubel, D. C. Shannon, A. C. Barger, and R. J. Cohen, “Power Spectrum Analysis of Heart Rate Fluctuation：a Quantitative Probe of Beat-to-Beat Cardiovascular Control, ” Science, vol.213, no.10, pp.220-222, 1981.
-  F. Macor, R. Fagard, and A. Amery, “Power Spectral Analysis of RR Interval and Blood-Pressure Short-Term Variability at Rest and During Dynamic Exercise: Comparison between Cyclists and Controls,” International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 175-181, 1996.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?