stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Jin Lei Shang and Bruno G. Pollet, "Hydrogen fuel cell hybrid scooter (HFCHS) with plug-in features on Birmingham campus," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 35, Issue 23, 2010, Pages 12709–12715.
- Kwi Seong Jeong and Byeong Soo Oh, "Fuel economy and life-cycle cost analysis of a fuel cell hybrid vehicle," Journal of Power Sources, Volume 105, Issue 1, 2002, Pages 58–65.
- J. J. Hwang, D. Y. Wang, and N. C. Shih, "Development of a lightweight fuel cell vehicle," Journal of Power Sources, Volume 141, Issue 1, 2005, Pages 108–115
- K. Kendall, B.G. Pollet, A. Dhira, I. Staffell, B. Millington, and J. Jostins, "Hydrogen fuel cell hybrid vehicles (HFCHV) for Birmingham campus," Journal of Power Sources, Volume 196, Issue 1, 2011, Pages 325–330.
- Jenn Jiang Hwang and Wei Ru Chang, "Characteristic study on fuel cell/battery hybrid power system on a light electric vehicle," Journal of Power Sources, Volume 207, 2012, Pages 111–119
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?