stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
莊勝竣 , Masters Advisor：黃恆盛;陳雙源
-  Masami Hane, Takeo Ikeeawa, Masayuki Hiroi and Hiroshi Matsumoto, "Dopant diffusion model refinement and its impact on the calculation of reverse short channel effect," IEDM, pp.803-806, 1996.
-  Bin Yu, Ed Nowak”, Kenji Noda**, and Chenming Hu, "REVERSE SHORT-CHANNEL EFFECTS & CHANNEL-ENGINEERING IN DEEP-SUBMICRON MOSFET’S: MODELING AND OPTIMIZATION," 1996 Symposium on VLSl Technology Digest of Technical Papers.
-  P. M. Rousseau, S. W. Crowder, P. B. Griffin, and J. D. Plummer, "Arsenic Deactivation Enhanced Diffusion and the Reverse Short-Channel Effect," IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, VOL. 18, NO. 2, FEBRUARY 1997.
-  C. S. Rafferty et al. “Explanation of reverse short-channel effects by defect gradients,” IEDM Tech. Digest, p. 31 1, 1993.
-  Jeffrey Lutze and Suresh Venkatesan, Member, IEEE, "Techniques for Reducing the Reverse Short Channel Effect in Sub-0.5 μm CMOS," IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, VOL. 16, NO. 9, SEPTEMBER 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?