stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林嘉弘 , Masters Advisor：陳凱瀛
-  IMF International Financial Statistics網站，造訪日期：2012年11月16日，取自
-  楊倍箕等，「系統整合業之經營績效評估模式」，資訊社會研究期刊，第一十七期，2009，第156-157頁。
-  James Tobin, "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 1, no. 1, 1969, pp. 15-29.
-  McConnsll, J.J., and H. Servaes, "Additional evidence on equity ownership and corporate value, " Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 27, 1990, pp. 595-612.
-  Morck, R., A. Shleifer, and R. W. Vishny, "Management ownership and market valuation: An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 20, 1988, pp. 293-315.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?