stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡秉融 , Masters Advisor：楊朝仲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6341/fcu.M0155661
-  Abdulrahman Bashawri and Stephen Garrity, “An Overview of the Design of Disaster Relief Shelters,” Procedia Economics and Finance,Vol 18,pp.924-931,2014
-  Bashawri, A., et al. (2014). "An Overview of the Design of Disaster Relief Shelters." Procedia Economics and Finance 18: 924-931.
-  Berariu, R., et al. (2015). "Understanding the impact of cascade effects of natural disasters on disaster relief operations." International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 12: 350-356.
-  Chen, X., et al. (2012). "A model for evacuation risk assessment with consideration of pre- and post-disaster factors." Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 36(3): 207-217.
-  Chen, J. T., and Wu, A. C., “Null-field Integral Equation Approach for Multi-inclusion Problem under Anti-plane Shear,” ASME J. Appl. Mech., Revised, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?