stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
丁神梅 , Masters Advisor：李孟訓
- 1. 行政院主計處第三局(民93)。92年家庭收支調查報告。
- 3. 林哲瑋(民93)。網路供應服務業景氣動態報告－2004年第四季。台灣經濟研究院產經資料庫。
- 3. Kotler, Philips (1994), “Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementing, Control,” 8th ed., NJ: Prentice-Hill.
- 1. Ambler, T., C., Styles and W. Xircom (1999), “The Effect of Channel Relationships and Gianni on the performance of Inter-Province Export Ventures in the People’s Republic of China,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, 16(1), pp.75-87.
- 2. Anderson, Leonard Lodish, and Barton Weitz (1987), “Resource Allocation Behavior in Conventional Channels,” Journal of Marketing Research, 24 (February), pp.85-97
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?