stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Blair, G. M. PLA design for single-clock CMOS. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits 27 (Aug. 1992), 1211-1213.
-  Chang, C. C., and Cong, J. An ecient approach to multilayer layer assignment with an application to via minimization. IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems 18, 5 (May 1999), 608-620.
-  Chou, Y. C., and Lin, Y. L. Eective enforcement of path-delay constraints in performance-driven placement. IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems 21, 1 (Jan. 2002), 15-22.
-  Dhong, Y. B., and Tsang, C. P. High speed CMOS POS PLA using predischarged OR array and charge sharing AND array. IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing 39, 8 (Aug. 1992), 557-564.
-  Duan, C., and Khatri, S. P. Exploiting crosstalk to speed up on-chip buses. In Proceedings of Design Automation and Test in Europe (Paris, France, Feb. 2004), ACM Press, pp. 778-783.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?