stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. C. Lien et al., “3D Ferroelectric-like NVM/CMOS Hybrid Chip by sub-400oC Sequential Layered Integration”, International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) Tech. Dig., p. 33.6, 2012.
-  W. C. Chen et al., “In Situ Doped Source/Drain for Performance Enhancement of Double-Gated Poly-Si Nanowire Transistors”, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 1608, Jan. 2010.
-  T. K. Kang et al., “Gate-All-Around Poly-Si TFTs With Single-Crystal-Like Nanowire Channels”, IEEE Electron Device Lett. vol. 32. no. 9, pp. 1239, 2011.
-  J. H. Park et al., “Low Temperature (≤ 380ºC) and High Performance Ge CMOS Technology with Novel Source/Drain by Metal-Induced Dopants Activation and High-K/Metal Gate Stack for Monolithic 3D Integration”, International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) Tech. Dig., p. 16.1, 2008.
-  T. Naito et al., “World’s first monolithic 3D-FPGA with TFT SRAM over 90nm 9 layer Cu CMOS”, VLSI 2012, pp. 219.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?