stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Chua L. O., "Memristor-The missing circuit element," Circuit Theory, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 18, pp. 507-519, 1971.
-  Chen Y. S., Lee H. Y., Chen P. S., Gu P. Y., Chen C. W., Lin W. P., Liu W. H., Hsu Y. Y., Sheu S. S., Chiang P. C., Chen W. S., Chen F. T., Lien C. H., and Tsai M. J., "Highly scalable hafnium oxide memory with improvements of resistive distribution and read disturb immunity," in Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 2009 IEEE International, 2009, pp. 1-4.
-  Cheng C. H., Tsai C. Y., Chin Albert, and Yeh F. S., "High performance ultra-low energy RRAM with good retention and endurance," in Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 2010 IEEE International, 2010, pp. 19.4.1-19.4.4.
-  Ho C.H., Hsu C.L., Chen C.C., Liu J.T., Wu C.S., Huang C.C., Hu C., and Yang F.L., "9nm Half-Pitch Functional Resistive Memory Cell with <1A Programming Current Using Thermally Oxidized Sub-Stoichiometric WOx Film," in Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 2010 IEEE International, 2010, pp. 19.1.1-19.1.4.
-  Chien W. C., Chen Y. C., Lai E. K., Yao Y. D., Lin P., Horng S. F., Gong J., Chou T. H., Lin H. M., Chang M. N., Shih Y. H., Hsieh K. Y., Liu R., and Chih-Yuan Lu, "Unipolar Switching Behaviors of RTO WOX RRAM," Electron Device Letters, IEEE, vol. 31, pp. 126-128, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?