stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Ellarm, L. M. (1991), “Supply Chain Management: The Industrial Organisation Perspective,” International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics, Vol.21, Iss.1, pp 13-22.
-  Cachon, G. P. and Fisher, M. (2000), "Supply Chain Inventory Management and the Value of Shared Information," Management Science, Vol. 46, No. 8, pp. 1032-1048.
-  Cetinkaya, S. and Lee, C. Y., (2000), "Stock replenishment and shipment scheduling for vendor-managed inventory systems," Management Science, Vol. 46, Iss. 2, pp. 217-232.
-  Christopher, M. (1992), "Logistics and Supply Chain Management," Pitman Publishing.
-  Cooper, M. C., and Lisa, M. E., 1993, “Characteristics of Supply Chain Management and Implication for Purchasing and Logistics Strategy”, The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol.4, p.16.
- 蔡燿年(2007)。供應商管理存貨導入之探討 —以筆記型電腦公司為例。中原大學工業工程研究所學位論文。2007。1-136。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?