stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
歐陽炳昌 , Ph.D Advisor：黃惠民;饒忻
英文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu200700117
整合性生產補貨模式 ； 整合性生產存貨模式 ； 線性需求 ； 經濟補貨批量模式 ； 經濟生產批量模式 ； integrated production- replenishment for a manufacturin ； production model ； replenishment model ； integrated production-inventory model ； linear trend in demand
- 1 Armani, M. and Rand, G. K. “An eclectic algorithm for inventory replenishment for items with increasing linear trend in demand,” Engineering Costs and Production Economics, 19(1-3), 261-266, (1990).
- 2 Banerjee, A. “A joint economic lot size model for purchaser and vendor,” Decision Science, 17(2), 292-311. (1986).
- 3 Bylka, S. “A dynamic model for the single-vendor multi-buyer problem,” International Journal of Production Economics, 59(2), 297-304. (1999).
- 4 Donaldson, W. A. “Inventory replenishment policy for a linear trend in demand - an analytical solution,” Operational Research Quarterly, 28(3), 663-670, (1977).
- 5 Goyal, S. K. “An integrated inventory model for single-supplier single-customer problem,” International Journal of Production Research, 15, 107-111. (1976).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?