stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱俊智 , Ph.D Advisor：ARRAY(0xa644760)
- Agouridas, V., McKay, A., Winand, H., and Pennington, A., 2008. Advanced product planning: a comprehensive process for systemic definition of new product requirements. Requirements Engineering, 13(1), 19–488.
- Anderson, M. and Olsson, G., 1998. A Simulation based decision support approach for operational capacity planning in a customer order driven assembly line. Proceedings of the 1998 Winter Simulation Conference, 13-16 December 1998 Washington, D.C., USA: IEEE, 935–941.
- Armagam, C. and Faruk P., 2002. Coordination of intelligent agents in real-time search. Expert Systems, 19(2), 80–87
- Arzi, Y. and Raviv, D, 1998. Dispatching in a Workstation Belonging to a Re-entrant Production Line Under Sequence-dependent set-up times. Production Planning and Control, 9(7), 690-699.
- Bard J. F., Srinivasan K. and Tirupati D., 1999. An Optimization Approach to Capacity Expansion in Semiconductor Manufacturing Facilities. International Journal of Production Research, 37 (15), 3359-3382.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?