stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李韋辰 , Masters Advisor：張國華
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/CYCU.2010.00302
-  Arreola-Risa, A. and DeCroix, G. A., "Make-to-order versus Make-to-stock in a Production-Inventory System with General Production Times," International Journal Production Research, Vol. 30, No. 8, pp. 705-713, 1998.
-  Avsar, Z. M. and Zijm, W. H. M., "Capacitated two-echelon inventory models for repairable item systems, Kluwer's International Series in Operations Research and Management Science," Analysis and Modeling of Manufacturing Systems, Gershwin, S.B., Dallery, Y., Papadopoulos, C. T. and MacGregor-Smith, J. (eds.), Kluwer, pp. 1-36, 2003.
-  Avsar, Z. M. and Zijm, W. H. M., "An approximate model for base-stock-controlled assembly systems," IIE Transactions, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 1-36, 2009.
-  Buzacott, J. A., Price, S. M. and Shanthikumar, J. G., "Service Level in Multistage MRP and Base Stock Controlled Production Systems," New Directions for Operations Research in a Manufacturing Systems, pp. 445-463, 1992.
-  Carr, S. and Duenyas, I., "Optimal Admission Control and Sequencing in a Make to Stock/Make to Order Production System," Operational Research, Vol. 48, No. 5, pp. 709-720, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?