stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  K. Katayama,“ Development of Totally Active Magnetic Bearings,” Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,Ltd. Technical Review Vol. 26, No. 1, Feb, 1989.
-  Yahya Rahmat-samii and Eric Michielessen, “Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms,” JohnWiley & Sons, 1999.
-  溫宗修，風力發電機之混合式最大功率追蹤法，大同大學電機工程研究所碩士論文，2009年1月。
-  Mazharul Islam, David S.-K. Ting, and Amir Fartaj, “Aerodynamic models for Darrieus-typestraight-bladed vertical axis wind turbines, ” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews12 (2008) 1087–1109.
-  MK. Pope, V. Rodrigues , R. Doylea, A. Tsopelas , R. Gravelsins , G.F. Naterer ,and E. Tsang, “Effects of stator vanes on power coefficients of a zephyr vertical axis wind turbine,” Renewable Energy 35 (2010) 1043–1051.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?