stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
班仁文 , Ph.D Advisor：宮大川
- 1. Acur, N. and Englyst, L., 2006, Assessment of Strategy Formulation: How to Ensure Quality in Process and Outcome, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 26(1/2), 69-91.
- 2. Andersen, T.J., 2004, Integrating the Strategy Formulation Process: An International Perspective, European Management Journal, 22(3), 263-272.
- 5. Basoglu, N., Daim, T., and Kerimoglu, O., 2007, Organization Adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems: A Conceptual Framework, Journal of High Technology Management Research, 18(1), 73-97.
- 7. Ben, R.W., Gong, D.C., and Meng, K., 2010, A Knowledge-based Systems Engineering Approach for Confirming Emergent Strategy-making Quality, In: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetic, 4, 1615-1620, Qingdao, China.
- 9. Bergman, J., Viljainen, S., Kässi, T., Partanen, J., and Laaksonen, P., 2006, Managing the Exploration of New Operational and Strategic Activities Using the Scenario Method - Assessing Future Capabilities in the Field of Electricity Distribution Industry, International Journal of Production Economics, 104(1), 46-61.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?