stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡儒中 , Masters Advisor：簡德金
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6827/NFU.2015.00074
-  黃敏雄，2015，“TIMSS的跨國、跨年級及跨屆比較：國際數學評量中的台灣”，數理人文，第3期，頁32-35。
-  張芳全，2011，“家長教育程度、文化資本、自我抱負、學習興趣與數學成就之關係研究”，臺中教育大學學報：教育類，25(1)，29-56。
-  Nolen, S. B. and Haladyna, T. M., 1990, “Personal and Environmental Influences on Students’ Beliefs and Effective Study Strategies”, Contemporary Educational Psychology, 15, 116-130.
-  Tocci, C. M. and Engelhard, G., 1991, “Achievement Parental Support and Gender Difference in Attitudes towards Mathematics”, Journal of Educational Research, 84, 280-286.
-  Whang, P. A. and Hancock, G. R., 1994, “Motivation and Mathematics Achievemen Comparisons between Asian-American and Non-Asian Students”, Contemporary Educational Psychology, 19, 302-332.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?