stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Arain, F.M.,“IT-based approach for effective management of project changes: A change management system (CMS)”, Advanced Engineering Informatics, Vol.22, No.4, pp.457-472, October, 2008.
- 2.Chen, J.H. and Hsu, S.C.,“Hybrid ANN-CBR model for disputed change orders in construction projects”, Automation in Construction, Vol.17, No.1, pp.56-64, March, 2007.
- 3.Chua, D.K. and Godinot, M.,“Use of a WBS Matrix to Improve Interface Management in Projects”, Journal of Management in Engineering ,Vol. 132, No.1, pp.67-79, January, 2006.
- 9.Hwang, B. G. and Low, L. K.,“Construction project change management in Singapore: Status, importance and impact”, International Journal of Project Management, Vol.30, No.7, pp.817-826, October, 2012.
- 10.Hornstein, H.A.,“ The integration of project management and organizational change management is now a necessity ”, International Journal of Project Management, Vol.33, No.2, pp.291-298, February, 2015.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?