stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 陳巍凱 局部照明環境下色溫下與溫室下之研究顏面皮膚與心理反應之實驗分析 國立成功大學 建築研究所 碩士論文P5。
- 黃力原(2008) 台灣代工廠商升級選擇路徑之研究 國立政治大學
- Booth,N,K.,1983, Basic Elements of Landscape Architectual Design,U.S.A。
- erzog,T.R and Shier,R.L.(2000).Complexity,age building preference. Environment and Behavior,32(4),P557-575。
- Ulrich,R,S(1986).Human responses to vegetation and landscapes. Landscape and Urban Planning,P29-44。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?