stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 62卷2期 (2015 / 04 / 01) ， P5 - 12
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.62.2.5
- Buckman, R. (1994). How to break bad news - A guide for health care professionals. London, England: Pan Books.
- DeSpelder, L. A., & Strickland, A. L. (2010). The last dance: Encountering death and dying (9th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw Hill.
- Temel, J. S., Greer, J. A., Muzikansky, A., Gallagher, E. R., Admane, S., Jackson, V. A., … Lynch, T. J. (2010). Early palliative care for patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer. The New England Journal of Medicine, 363(8), 733-742.
- Woodruff, R. (2004). Palliative medicine - Evidence-based symptomatic and supportive care for patients with advanced cancer (4th ed.). Oxford, NY: Oxford University Press.
- 中央健康保險署（2015）．安寧療護（住院、居家、共照及社區）網路查詢服務． 取自http://www.nhi.gov.tw/webdata/webdata.aspx?menu=20&menu_id=712&webdata_id=3650&WD_ID=902 [National Health Insurance Administration, Taiwan, ROC. (2015). Internet inquiry service for hospice palliative care. Retrieved from http://www.nhi.gov.tw/webdata/webdata.aspx?menu=20&menu_id=712&webdata_id=3650&WD_ID=902]
- 鄭碧芬(Pi-Fen Cheng);王姮樺(Heng-Hua Wang);潘慧娟(Hui-Chuan Pan);陳繪竹(Hui-Zhu Chen)(2018)。一位中年男性面臨癌末惡病質及死亡之照護經驗。高雄護理雜誌。35(3)。83-95。
- 林育如(Yu-Ju Lin);黃麗娟(Li-Chun Hung)(2018)。一位高壓氧耐壓測試導致多重氣壓傷病人之急診護理經驗。高雄護理雜誌。35(3)。70-82。
- 顧艶秋(Yan-Chiou Ku);林麗英(Li-Ying Lin);蔣秀容(Shiow-Rong Jeang);陳惠鈴(Hui-Ling Chen);高紀雅(Chi-Ya Kao)(2018)。全人照護結合安寧療護之教育訓練對提升全人照護之成效。高雄護理雜誌。35(3)。12-24。
- 朱璧岑(Pi-Chen Chu);李榮真(Jung-Chen Lee);黃如鶯(Ju-yin Huang);吳大緯(Da-Wei Wu);吳淑蓉(Shu-Jung Wu)(2017)。提升呼吸器依賴病人不施行心肺復甦術簽署率。高雄護理雜誌。34(3)。24-35。
- 陳惠美(Huei-Mei Chen);林素珍(Su-Zhen Lin)(2020)。運用安寧療護理念於胃癌末期病人之護理經驗。彰化護理。27(2)。60-69。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?