stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
大專體育學刊 ； 18卷1期 (2016 / 03 / 31) ， P66 - 77
繁體中文;英文 DOI： 10.5297/ser.1801.006
- Chen, H. T.,Lin, C. H.,Yu, L. H.(2009).Normative physical fitness scores for community-dwelling older adults.Journal of Nursing Research,17(1),30-41.
- Chen, K. M.,Chen, M. H.,Lin, M. H.,Fan, J. T.,Lin, H. S.,Li, C. H.(2010).Effects of yoga on sleep quality and depression in elders in assisted living facilities.Journal of Nursing Research,18(1),53-61.
- 行政院衛生署國民健康局（2009 年，3 月）。老人健康促進計畫 (2009-2012)。2015 年10 月15 日， 資料引自http://www.hpa.gov.tw/Bhpnet/Portal/File/ThemeDocFile/201110210145126095/980327%E8%80%81%E4%BA%BA%E8%A8%88%E7%95%AB(%E6%A0%B8%E5%AE%9A%E7%89%88).pdf[Health Promotion Administration, Minstry of Health and Welfare. (2009, March). Health promotion for elderly (2009-2012). Retrieved October 15,2015, from http://www.hpa.gov.tw/Bhpnet/Portal/File/ThemeDocFile/201110210145126095/980327%E8%80%81%E4%BA%BA%E8%A8%88%E7%95%AB(%E6%A0%B8%E5%AE%9A%E7%89%88).pdf]
- 教育部（2013）。102 年度臺中市政府及所屬樂齡學習中心辦理成果一覽表。2015 年10 月15日，資料引自https://moe.senioredu.moe.gov.tw/ezcatfiles/b001/img/img/296/102tcs.pdf [Ministry of Education. (2013). Activity statictics of Taichung city in 102. Retrieved October 15, 2015, from https://moe.senioredu.moe.gov.tw/ezcatfiles/b001/img/img/296/102tcs.pdf]
- 林惠娟(Hui-Chuan Lin)(2016)。團體音樂治療活動對社區老人體適能之影響。彰化護理。23(3)。24-31。
- 張籃茵(Lan-Yin JHANG);黃心樹(Hsin-Shu HUANG);徐永年(Yuannian HSU);劉紋妙(Wen-Miao LIU)(2020)。下肢運動改善中高齡者的功能性體適能、基本生理指標、運動自我效能、睡眠品質及心理健康。護理雜誌。67(2)。33-44。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?