stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理暨健康照護研究 ； 11卷3期 (2015 / 09 / 01) ， P175 - 186
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6225/JNHR.11.3.175
- 白麗雯、張淑娟、賴嘉祥、王金梅（2012）‧腎臟保健教學光碟於慢性腎臟病高危險群民眾知識、態度及行為之運用成效探討‧台灣腎臟護理學會雜誌，11(2)，33-46。[Pai, L. W., Chang, S. C., Lai, C. H., & Wang, C. M. (2012). The effects of the kidney health promotion teaching video discon the high risk clients of chronic kidney disease. Journal of Taiwan Nephrology Nurses Association, 11(2), 33-46.]
- 沈珊如、汪慧鈴、王拔群、何雪華、陳靜敏（2009）‧電話衛教計畫對冠心病高危險群防治之認知、健康信念及預防行為之改善成效‧新臺北護理期刊，11(2)，19-31。[Shan, S. J., Wang, H. L.,Wang, P. C., Ho, H. W., & Chen, C. M. (2009). The effect of telephone education programs with telephone consultations on improving preventing knowledge, health beliefs, and behaviors among coronary artery disease high risk population. New Taipei Journal of Nursing, 11(2), 19-31.]
- 林虹妙（2010）‧以實驗設計分析多媒體麻醉衛教光碟對病人術前焦慮與認知之影響(未發表的碩士論文)‧臺中市：中山醫學大學護理研究所。[Lin, H. M. (2010). An experimental study of the effect of a video-assisted preanesthetic patient education on patient’s preoperative anxiety and cognition (Unpublished master’s thesis). Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung City, Taiwan, ROC.]
- 殷偉賢（2013）‧冠狀動脈心臟病治療新進展‧台灣醫界，56(20)，11-14。[Yin, W. H. (2013). Recent advance in the treatment of coronary heart disease. Taiwan Medical Journal, 56(20), 11-14.]
- 張蓉蘭、馬素華、柯毓麟、樓迎統（2001）‧衛教方案對冠狀動脈擴張術病患危險因素監控知識、態度與行為之成效‧長庚護理，12(2)，101-111。[Chang, J. L., Maa, S. H., Ko, Y. L., & Lau, Y. T. (2001). Effects of health education program on knowledge, attitude and behavior of risk factor control for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty patients. Chang Gung Nursing, 12(2), 101-111.]
- 許麗玉(Li-Yu Hsu);郭信智(Hsin-Chin Kuo)(2021)。癌症病人自我照顧行為初探：行動裝置與傳統衛教之比較。健康科技期刊。8(1)。16-29。
- 莊麗敏(Li-Ming Chuang);賴寶琴(Pao-Chin Lai);謝楠楨(Nan-Chen Hsieh);高美錦(Mei-Chin Kao);李梅琛(Mei-Chen Lee);吳淑芳(Shu-Fang Vivienne Wu)(2021)。初期慢性腎臟病患者知識與自我照顧行為之相關性。台灣醫學。25(5)。569-579。
- 楊淑娟(Shu-Chuan Yang);謝雪貞(Shiue-Jen Shie);賴錦玲(Chin-Lin Lai);吳怡真(Yi-Chen Wu);汪子玄(Tzu-Hsuan Wang);譚名媛(Ming-Yuan Tan)(2020)。運用多元教材提升護理人員對腰椎手術病人護理指導完整性之成效。榮總護理。37(4)。369-376。
- 劉欣欣(Shin-Shin Liu);洪麗琴(Lin-Zin Hung);陳惠君(Huei-Jiun Chen)(2020)。一位初孕婦感染肺結核之照護經驗。榮總護理。37(3)。306-312。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?