stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- Chen TF, Chiu MJ, Tang LY, et al.Institution type-dependent high prevalence of dementia in long-term care units. Neuroepidemiology 2007;28:142-9.
- Fratiglioni L, Forsell Y, Torres HA,etal. Severity of dementia and institutionalization in the elderly:prevalence data from an urban area in Sweden. Neuroepid emiology 1994;13:79-88.
- Kuo YC, Lan CF, Chen LK, et al.Dementia care costs and the patient's quality of life (QoL) in Taiwan: Home versus institutional care services. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2010;51:159-63.
- Chou KR, LaMontagne LL, Hepworth JT. Burden experienced by caregivers of relatives with dementia in Taiwan. Nurs Res 1999;48:206-14.
- 黃依婷(Yi-Ting Huang);蘇千玲(Chien-Ling Su)(2020)。運用行為治療照護措施於一位失智症合併自傷個案之護理經驗。高雄護理雜誌。37(2)。106-119。
- 江昆原(Kun-Yuan CHIANG);范聖育(Sheng-Yu FAN);張玲慧(Ling-Hui CHANG);張文芸(Wen-Yun CHANG);白明奇(Ming-Chyi PAI);王靜枝(Jing-Jy WANG)(2020)。失智症家庭照護需求評估表之發展與信效度測試。護理雜誌。67(4)。39-49。
- 葉映彤(Ying-Tung YEH);林幼昉(Yu-Fang LIN);劉芳(Megan F. LIU)(2019)。TimeSlips對日間照顧中心失智長者憂鬱狀況與生活品質的成效。護理雜誌。66(6)。54-65。
- 高薇淇(Wei-Chi KAO);郭麗敏(Li-Min KUO);莊宇慧(Yeu-Hui CHUANG)(2019)。淺談失智症遊戲。護理雜誌。66(1)。101-106。
- 曾月霞(Yueh-Hsia Tseng);楊其璇(Chi-Hsuan Yang);石又敏(Yu-Min Shin);饒瑞玉(Jui-Yu Jao)(2020)。探討護理之家照顧服務員對失智住民之照顧經驗。榮總護理。37(3)。232-243。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?