stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
臺大社會工作學刊 ； 28期 (2013 / 12 / 01) ， P93 - 135
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6171/ntuswr2013.28.03
- 方婷玉（2010）。《我國育嬰留職停薪津貼政策之探討：以台北縣市女性申 請者為例》。國立臺灣大學國家發展研究所碩士論文。 【Fang, T.-Y. (2010). Exploring the domestic parental leave allowance policy: Take female applicants in Taipei county as examples (Unpublished master’s thesis). National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.】
- 毛萬儀、黃迺毓（2010）。〈初任父親第一年父職經驗歷程之研究－以六位 大專教育程度父親為例〉，《人類發展與家庭學報》，12，31-53。 【Mau, W.-Y., & Huang, N.-Y. (2010). The first-time father’s paternal experience during the child’s first year of life-case studies for six fathers with college education. Journal of Human Development and Family Studies, 12, 31-53.】
- 王舒芸、余漢儀（1997）。〈奶爸難為－雙薪家庭之父職角色初探〉，《婦 女與兩性學刊》，8，115-149。 【Wang, S.-Y., & Yu, H.-Y. (1997). Fatherhood in dual-wage family. Journal of Women and Gender Studies, 8, 115-149.】
- 王叢桂（2000）。〈促進參與父職因素的探討〉，《應用心理研究》，6，131-171。 【Wang, C.-K. (2000). An exploratory study on the formation of child-rearing fatherhood. Research in Applied Psychology, 6, 131-171.】
- 史倩玲（2012 年8 月14 日）。〈性別刻板分工 職業婦女三頭燒〉。《臺灣 立報》。取自http://www.lihpao.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-120943 【Shih, C.-L. (2012, August 14). The gender stereotype of the division of housework in Taiwan. Lihpao Daily. Retrieved from http://www.lihpao.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-120943】
- 陳昭如(Chao-Ju Chen)(2016)。從義務到權利：新舊母性主義下母性保護制度的轉向與重構。臺大法學論叢。45(S)。1096-1162。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?