stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林敬偉 , Masters Advisor：王全三
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.00252
- Aday, Jr. D. P. 1986. Court Structure, Defense Attorney Use, and Juvenile Court Decisions. The Sociological Quarterly, Vol. 27, Num. 1, pp. 107-119.
- Beck, P., J. Davis, and W. Jung. 1996. Tax Advice and Reporting Under Uncertainty: Theory and Experimental Evidence. Contemporary Accounting Research, Vol. 13, Spring, pp. 49-80.
- Clarke, S. H., and G. G. Koch. 1980. Juvenile Court: Therapy or Crime Control, and Do Lawyers Make a Difference. Law and Society Review, Vol. 14, Num.2. pp. 263-307.
- Cloyd, C. B., and B. C. Spilker. 1999. The Influence of Client Preferences on Tax Professonals’ Search for Judicial Procedents, Subsequent Judgements and Recommendations. The Accounting Review, Vol. 74, Num. 3, pp.299-322.
- Coase, R. H. 1960. The Problem of Social Cost. Journal of Law and Economics,Vol. 3, Num. 1, pp. 1-44.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?