stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Van den Berg, M., et al., The 2005 World Health Organization reevaluation of human and Mammalian toxic equivalency factors for dioxins and dioxin-like compounds. Toxicol Sci, 2006. 93(2): p. 223-41.
- 2. Thomas, V.M. and T.G. Spiro, Peer Reviewed: The U.S. Dioxin Inventory: Are There Missing Sources? Environmental Science & Technology, 1996. 30(2): p. 82A-85A.
- 3. Dyke, P.H., et al., A review of dioxin releases to land and water in the UK. Science of The Total Environment, 1997. 207(2–3): p. 119-131.
- 4. Laroo, C.A., et al., Emissions of PCDD/Fs, PCBs, and PAHs from legacy on-road heavy-duty diesel engines. Chemosphere, 2012. 89(11): p. 1287-94.
- 5. Liu, G., et al., Identification and characterization of the atmospheric emission of polychlorinated naphthalenes from electric arc furnaces. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int, 2012. 19(8): p. 3645-50.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?