stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Dunford, M. and Perrons,D. (1994)‘regional inequality, regimes of accumulation and economic development in contemporary Europe’, Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers,19-2.
- Gaffikin, F. and Warf, B. (1993) ‘Urban policy and the post-Keynesian state in the United Kingdom and the United States’, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 17, no, 1, pp. 67-84.
- Graham, J.K., Gibson, R., Horvath, R., and shakow, D. (1998) ‘Restructuring in US Manufacturing: the decline of monopoly capitalism’, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Vol. 78, pp. 473-90
- Harvey, D. (1989) ‘From managerialism to emtrpreneurialism: the transformation in urban governance in late capitalism’, Geografiska Annaler 71B, Vol. 1, pp. 3-17
- Jessop, B. (1994) ‘Post-Fordism and the State’ in Amin, A. (ed.) Post-Fordism: a reader, Blackwell
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?