DOI 是數位物件識別碼（Digital Object Identifier）的簡稱，
-  S. Guha, P. Francis, “Characterization and Measurement of TCPTraversal through NATs and Firewalls,” in ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), Berkeley, CA, Oct 2005, pp. 199-211.
-  J. Postel, “DoD standard Transmission Control Protocol,” RFC 761, January 1980.
-  H. Khlifi, Jean-Charles Gregoire and J. Phillips, “VoIP and NAT/Firewalls: Issues, Traversal Techniques, and a Real-World Solution,” IEEE Communication Magazine, July 2006, pp. 93-99.
-  Cheng-Yuan Ho, Fu-Yu Wang, and Chien-Chao Tseng, “To Call or to Be Called under NATs is Sensitive for Solving Direct Connection Problem,” Technical Report, Dept. D-Link Joint NCTU Research Center, July 2009.
-  K. Egevang and P. Francis, “The IP Network Address Translator (NAT),” IETF RFC 1631, March 1994.
-  J. Rosenberg, J. Weinberger, C. Huitema and R. Mahy, “STUN - simple traversal of user datagram protocol (UDP) through network address translators (NATs),” IETF RFC 3489, March 2003.
-  E. F. Audet and C. Jennings, “NAT Behavioral Requirements for Unicast UDP,” IETF RFC 4787, January 2007.
-  J. Rosenberg, R. Mahy, P. Matthews, and D. Wing, “Session Traversal Utilities for (NAT) (STUN),” IETF RFC 5389, October 2008.
-  J. Rosenberg, Interactive connectivity establishment (ICE), IETF Draft, October 2007.
-  B. Ford, P. Srisuresh and D. Kegel, “Peer-to-Peer Communication Across Network Address Translators,” in USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Anaheim, CA, April 2005, pp.179-192.
-  J. Rosenberg, C. Huitema, and R. Mahy, “Traversal using relay NAT (TURN),” IETF Draft, February 2009.
-  J. Rosenberg, TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment, IETF Draft, July 2008.
-  A. Biggadike, D. Ferullo, G. Wilson, and A. Perrig, “NATBLASTER: Establishing TCP connections between hosts behind NATs,” in ACM SIGCOMM Asia Workshop, Beijing, China, April 2005.
-  S. Guha, Yutaka Takeday, and P. Francis, “ NUTSS: A SIP-based approach to UDP and TCP network connectivity,” in ACM SIGCOMM Asia Workshops, August 2004.
-  Y. Takeda, “Symmetric NAT Traveral using STUN,” IETF draft, June 2003.
-  S. Guha, K. Biswas, B. Ford, S. Sivakumar, and P. Srisuresh, “NAT Behavioral Requirements for TCP,” IETF RFC5382, October 2008.
-  S. Perreault and J. Rosenberg, “Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for TCP Allocations,” IETF Draft, March 2009.
-  P. Srisuresh, B. Ford and D. Kegel, “State of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Communication across Network Address Translators,” IETF RFC 5128, March 2008.