stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition ； 22卷4期 (2013 / 11 / 01) ， P574 - 582
英文 DOI： 10.6133/apjcn.2013.22.4.08
- Popkin BM. Recent dynamics suggest selected countries
catching up to US obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91:284S-
8S. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.2009.28473C
- Ball K, Brown W, Crawford D. Who does not gain weight?
Prevalence and predictors of weight maintenance in young
women. Int J Obes. 2002;26:1570-8. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijo.08
- O'Connor H, Munas Z, Griffin H, Rooney K, Cheng HL,
Steinbeck K. Nutritional adequacy of energy restricted diets
for young obese women. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2011;20:206-
- Stein CJ, Colditz GA. The epidemic of obesity. J Clin
Endocrinol Metab. 2004;89:2522-5. doi: 10.1210/jc.2004-02
- Pasquali R, Casimirri F, Vicennati V. Weight control and its
beneficial effect on fertility in women with obesity and
polycystic ovary syndrome. Hum Reprod. 1997;12(Suppl
1):82-7. doi: 10.1093/humrep/12.suppl_1.82
- Garcia OP, Long KZ, Rosado JL. Impact of micronutrient
deficiencies on obesity. Nutr Rev. 2009;67:559-72. doi: 10.
- Astrup A, Bugel S. Micronutrient deficiency in the aetiology
of obesity. Int J Obes. 2010;34:947-8. doi: 10.103 8/ijo.2010.
- Tremblay A, Chaput JP. About unsuspected potential
determinants of obesity. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008;33:
791-6. doi: 10.1139/H08-038
- Rosado JL, Garcia OP, Ronquillo D, Hervert-Hernandez D,
Caamano Mdel C, Martinez G et al. Intake of milk with
added micronutrients increases the effectiveness of an
energy-restricted diet to reduce body weight: a randomized
controlled clinical trial in Mexican women. J Am Diet Assoc.
2011;111:1507-16. doi: 10.1016/j.jada.2011.07.011
- Tussing-Humphreys LM, Nemeth E, Fantuzzi G, Freels S,
Guzman G, Holterman AX et al. Elevated systemic hepcidin
and iron depletion in obese premenopausal females. Obesity.
2010;18:1449-56. doi: 10.1038/oby.2009.319
- Cheng HL, Bryant C, Cook R, O'Connor H, Rooney K,
Steinbeck K. The relationship between obesity and
hypoferraemia in adults: a systematic review. Obes Rev.
2012;13:150-61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00938.x
- Zive MM, Nicklas TA, Busch EC, Myers L, Berenson GS.
Marginal vitamin and mineral intakes of young adults: the
Bogalusa Heart Study. J Adolesc Health. 1996;19:39-47. doi:
- Ruxton CHS, Derbyshire E, Pickard RS. Micronutrient
challenges across the age spectrum: is there a role for red
meat? Nutrition Bulletin. 2013;38:178-90. doi:
- Love AL, Billett HH. Obesity, bariatric surgery, and iron
deficiency: true, true, true and related. Am J Hematol. 2008;
83:403-9. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21106
- Tussing-Humphreys LM, Nemeth E, Fantuzzi G, Freels S,
Holterman AX, Galvani C et al. Decreased serum hepcidin
and improved functional iron status 6 months after
restrictive bariatric surgery. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010;
18:2010-6. doi: 10.1038/oby.2009.490
- Anty R, Dahman M, Iannelli A, Gual P, Staccini-Myx A,
Amor IB et al. Bariatric surgery can correct iron depletion in
morbidly obese women: a link with chronic inflammation.
Obes Surg. 2008;18:709-14. doi: 10.1007/s11695-007-9276-y
- Ramalho R, Guimaraes C, Gil C, Neves C, Guimaraes JT,
Delgado L. Morbid obesity and inflammation: a prospective
study after adjustable gastric banding surgery. Obes Surg.
2009;19:915-20. doi: 10.1007/s11695-009-9848-0
- Griffin HJ, Cheng HL, O'Connor HT, Rooney KB, Petocz P,
Steinbeck KS. Higher protein diet for weight management in
young overweight women: a 12-month randomized
controlled trial. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2013;15:572-5. doi:
- de Oliveira Otto MC, Alonso A, Lee DH, Delclos GL,
Bertoni AG, Jiang R et al. Dietary intakes of zinc and heme
iron from red meat, but not from other sources, are
associated with greater risk of metabolic syndrome and
cardiovascular disease. J Nutr. 2012;142:526-33. doi: 10.39
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Nutrient
reference values for Australia and New Zealand including
recommended dietary intakes. Canberra: Commonwealth of
- Liao Y, Cooper RS, McGee DL. Iron status and coronary
heart disease: negative findings from the NHANES I
epidemiologic follow-up study. Am J Epidemiol. 1994;139:
- Koulaouzidis A, Saeed AA, Abdallah M, Said EM.
Transferrin receptor level as surrogate peripheral blood
marker of iron deficiency states. Scand J Gastroenterol.
- Visser M, Bouter LM, McQuillan GM, Wener MH, Harris
TB. Elevated C-reactive protein levels in overweight and
obese adults. JAMA. 1999;282:2131-5. doi: 10.1001/jama.
- Franklin M, Hall S, Taylor P, Fletcher L, Saal R, Mudge D
et al. A semi-automated method for the measurement of
hepcidin in plasma by on-line extraction coupled to liquid
chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Clin Chem.
- Macdougall IC, Malyszko J, Hider RC, Bansal SS. Current
status of the measurement of blood hepcidin levels in
chronic kidney disease. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5:
1681-9. doi: 10.2215/CJN.05990809
- Bansal SS, Abbate V, Bomford A, Halket JM, Macdougall
IC, Thein SL et al. Quantitation of hepcidin in serum using
ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography and a linear ion
trap mass spectrometer. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom.
2010;24:1251-9. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4512
- Wadden TA, Butryn ML. Behavioral treatment of obesity.
Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2003;32:981-1003.
- Sullivan S, Cloninger CR, Przybeck TR, Klein S.
Personality characteristics in obesity and relationship with
successful weight loss. Int J Obes (Lond). 2007;31:669-74.
- Hallberg L, Hogdahl AM, Nilsson L, Rybo G. Menstrual
blood loss--a population study. Variation at different ages
and attempts to define normality. Acta Obstet Gynecol
Scand. 1966;45:320-51. doi: 10.3109/00016346609158455
- Damms-Machado A, Weser G, Bischoff SC. Micronutrient
deficiency in obese subjects undergoing low calorie diet.
Nutr J. 2012;11:34. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-11-34
- Monteiro R, Azevedo I. Chronic inflammation in obesity
and the metabolic syndrome. Mediators Inflamm. 2010;
2010:289645. doi: 10.1155/2010/289645.
- Amato A, Santoro N, Calabro P, Grandone A, Swinkels DW,
Perrone L et al. Effect of body mass index reduction on
serum hepcidin levels and iron status in obese children. Int J
Obes. 2010;34:1772-4. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2010.204
- Martinelli N, Traglia M, Campostrini N, Biino G, Corbella
M, Sala C et al. Increased serum hepcidin levels in subjects
with the metabolic syndrome: a population study. PloS one.
2012;7:e48250. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0048250
- Poobalan AS, Aucott LS, Precious E, Crombie IK, Smith
WC. Weight loss interventions in young people (18 to 25
year olds): a systematic review. Obes Rev. 2010;11:580-92.
- Wortsman J, Matsuoka LY, Chen TC, Lu Z, Holick MF. Decreased bioavailability of vitamin D in obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72:690-3.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Nutrition Survey: Nutrient Intakes and Physical Measurements, Australia, 1995. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 1998.
- Bialostosky K, Wright JD, Kennedy-Stephenson J, McDowell M, Johnson CL. Dietary intake of macronutrients, micronutrients, and other dietary constituents: United States 1988-94. Vital Health Stat. 11. Hyattsville: National Center for Health Statistics; 2002.
- Ishikawa Y, Kudo H, Kagawa Y, Sakamoto S. Increased plasma levels of zinc in obese adult females on a weight-loss program based on a hypocaloric balanced diet. In Vivo. 2005;19:1035-7.
- Betts S, Burns K, Droulers AM, Loughnan G, O'Connor H, Richman R. Bodylines: weight management program for women. Sydney: Metabolism & Obesity Services RPAH; 1999.
- Department of Health and Ageing. National physical activity guidelines for adults. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 1999.
- Webb JL. Nutritional effects of oral contraceptive use: a review. J Reprod Med. 1980;25:150-6.
- Monsen ER, Hallberg L, Layrisse M, Hegsted DM, Cook JD, Mertz W et al. Estimation of available dietary iron. Am J Clin Nutr. 1978;31:134-41.
- Noakes M, Keogh JB, Foster PR, Clifton PM. Effect of an energy-restricted, high-protein, low-fat diet relative to a conventional high-carbohydrate, low-fat diet on weight loss, body composition, nutritional status, and markers of cardiovascular health in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;81:1298-306.
- Nelson M, Atkinson M, Meyer J. A photographic atlas of food portion sizes. London: Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food; 1997.
- World Health Organization. Waist Circumference and Waist–Hip Ratio: report of a WHO expert consultation, Geneva, 8–11 December 2008. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011.
- Brown KH, Rivera JA, Bhutta Z, Gibson RS, King JC, Lonnerdal B et al. International Zinc Nutrition Consultative Group (IZiNCG) technical document #1. Assessment of the risk of zinc deficiency in populations and options for its control. Food Nutr Bull. 2004;25:S99-203.
- Suominen P, Punnonen K, Rajamaki A, Irjala K. Serum transferrin receptor and transferrin receptor-ferritin index identify healthy subjects with subclinical iron deficits. Blood. 1998;92:2934-9.
- Wing RR, Phelan S. Long-term weight loss maintenance. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;82:222S-5S.
- World Health Organization. Iron deficiency anaemia: assessment, prevention, and control: a guide for programme managers. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2001.
- Beard J, Tobin B. Iron status and exercise. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72:594S-7S.
- Shankar AH, Prasad AS. Zinc and immune function: the biological basis of altered resistance to infection. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998;68:447S-63S.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?