stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王柏霳 , Masters Advisor：陳自強
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.00640
- 唐仲慶（2011），（作為免責事由之給付不能－以比較法研究為中心－〔Impossibility and force majeure as exemptions : focus on the comparative legal study〕），碩士論文－國立臺灣大學法律學研究所。
- H. G. Beale、W. D. Bishop、M. P. Furmston, Contract : cases and materials (1990, 2th ed), London︰Butterworth。
- Steven J. Burton, Principles of contract law (2006, 3th ed), St. Paul, Minn.︰Thomson/West。
- John Cartwright, Contract law : an introduction to the English law of contract for the civil lawyer (2007, 1th ed), Portland, Or.︰Hart Publishing。
- Joseph Chitty、H. G. Beale, Chitty on contracts (2012, 29th ed), London︰Thomson Reuters。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?